I have felt great pain as I was about to write this section, I can feel some of the pain of what you are feeling. I have never experienced a miscarriage, death of a child, adoption or abortion so I cannot speak from experience however, I am sure I can serve you with my intuition and the skills I possess.
Gisele Gambi, who will be co-facilitating this course, has personal experience of miscarriage, death of a child and adoption. She will share from her experience and her intuition, which will guide you to where your heart would love to take you. We will both serve your hearts and assist you in jour journey whatever your situation.
It has not been an easy journey for you but now it may be time to move forward with lightness, ease and grace. How do you come to terms with what has happened, so you can open yourself to life, love and joy again?
I think what holds you in your grief and inability to let go, trust and move ahead again is two-fold:
- Not knowing what has really happened.
- Not able to reach out to trust, open yourself up to receive what you would love to have in your life.
At Blossoming Families we run a course called Life After Losing a Child.
Let us show you how to:
- Connect with your inner wisdom to guide you to the truth about what has happened (to the degree that you want to look, in your own time and at your own pace).
- Enable you to heal relationships and pain, forgive and let go with gentleness and ease.
- Bring you back on course for your life: know what you want and have the courage to live it.
- Heal your pain and loss by connecting with your true self and your intuition and move on to create the family that you love.
By learning to use your inner wisdom or intuition, you will also have:
- An appreciation of your own, your partner's unique gifts and abilities.
- The ability to create fun and lightness, joy and abundance in life again.
Contact us now for more information on how to move through your pain and loss and create the family you'd love.
Image courtesy of RBGSyd.nsw.gov.au.